Enjoy this Creole sauce on other seafood as well! Try it on other whitefish, shrimp and scallops!
6/8 oz. – Skinless, Boneless Cod fillet
½ cup – Creole Sauce (from recipe below)
- Lightly brush the bottom of your baking sheet with olive oil and preheat your oven to 350°
- Sprinkle fish fillet with paprika
- Spread Creole sauce of the fillet and top with fresh chopped parsley.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes of until the fish easily flakes when pressed with a fork.
Ingredients: Yields 2 ½ Cups
2 tbsp – Unsalted Butter
¼ cup – Diced Onion
¼ cup – Green Bell Pepper. (Chopped)
¼ lb – Mushrooms (Chopped)
1 ¼ cup – Canned Diced Tomatoes
½ tsp – Cajun Seasoning
½ tsp – Tabasco Sauce
½ tsp – Salt
1 ea – Bay Leaf
- In small pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add Onion and Bell pepper, sauté for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Add Mushrooms and continue cooking until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.