Our market recipe now available for all to enjoy! Prepare either in the oven or fried.
2 lbs – White fish (preferably cod)
2 tbsp – Chopped Chives
2 tbsp – Diced Red Pepper
¼ cup – Panko Bread Crumbs
¼ cup – Pasteurized Eggs
1 tsp – Worcestershire sauce
½ cup – Mayonnaise
1 tsp – Grey Poupon mustard
- Steam fish for 3-5 minutes or until flakey and then set aside to cool in fridge.
- In a large bowl, mix chives, red pepper, egg, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- In a separate bowl, mix the chilled fish and Panko breadcrumbs.
- Fold in egg and mayo mixture until the fish reaches a similar consistency as a crab cake
- Portion into cakes of your liking (we recommend 5-6 oz.) and fry or bake until the outer layer has a uniform golden brown crust
- Serve with some tartar sauce and enjoy!