Summer time means grilling! Try these for a easy way to enjoy the Weber!
6 ea – 21-25 Ct. Raw Shrimp. Peeled and Devined, Tail on.
3 ea – Mushrooms, Cut in half.
4 oz – Cucumber sour cream sauce
1 ea – 4 oz. Black container and lid
1 ea – Large black foam tray
1 ½ tbsp – McCormick Cajun spice
2 ea – Wooded Skewers
- Place 3 shrimp and 3 mushrooms on a skewer.
- Brush both sides of the kabobs with oil
- Sprinkle Cajun spice over both sides of the kabob
- Grill over medium heat for 8-12 minutes on grill turning occasionally so shrimp cook evenly.
- Serve with cucumber sour cream sauce and enjoy!