A southern twist on a local favorite, Rockfish.
6 /8 oz. – Boneless, skinless Rockfish Fillet
2 oz. – Cajun Crab and Shrimp Stuffing
2 oz. – Fresh Chopped Parsley
2 oz. – Paprika
2 oz. – Imperial Sauce
- Lightly Brush the bottom of your baking sheet with oil, or pan coating.
- Cut the Rockfish Fillet in half and place one piece in the center of your container.
- Place stuffing on top of the fillet
- With the remaining Rockfish fillet, cut a slit in the middle of the fillet and place it on top stuffing and press down so that the sides are sealed and the stuffing is visible from the top slit.
- Using a spreader, lightly cover the entire fish with the imperial sauce
- Place fish in a 350° pre-heated over for 20-25 minutes or until imperial sauce has begun to brown and fish is completely cooked.
- Sprinkle paprika over the imperial sauce once out of the oven.
- Garnish with Lemon twist and fresh Parsley, and serve.